Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Booster Seat


This might not look like much, but I think it could actually be the next big thing. Anyone who has kids and a bit of modern pretension has encountered the problem that there is only one type of booster seat on the market- plastic, primary colored crap. I'm sure that 99 out of 100 parents couldn't care less, but for that other 1% there's a real dilemma. That's where this teak booster seat could fill a real void I think. I tried to tell IKEA about it but apparently they don't accept product submissions. Too bad- they don't carry any booster seat at all, and they could probably produce something that looks just like this with their cheap, wall-paper wrapped fiber board for about $5.00 a chair and sell them for $30- a real win win for everyone. So I'm debating whether I should start pumping these out and craigslisting them, or ebay, or what. I'm also concerned about all of the child product regulations I could probably get sued for, so I'm just not sure what to do with my brilliant idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment